Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Weekly Celeb Gossip Roundup

Lots of celeb gossip this week....



Star Jones

tells People Magazine she has "earned" Diva status....

"I've earned that diva image. It's not something that I can hide from," she tells TV's Extra in an interview set to air Tuesday. "I admit sometimes I have enjoyed the celebrity more than I should have. It was well-earned, but it's softened now."


BoDog Entertainment

has posted odds on whether or not Perez Hilton will win or lose the lawsuite brought against him by X17 Inc.

Donald Trump

gives Miss U.S.A. a second chance after her escapades in New York bars.

"I've always been a believer in second chances," Trump said at a press conference held with Tara at Trump Towers. He described the current Miss USA as a "good person" who deserves another shot.


Tawny Kitaen

enters rehab for a little cocaine prob.

Tawny Kitaen was charged with felony possession after sheriff's deputies said they found cocaine in her apartment in May.


Martha Stewart

loves Anthony Hopkins but is afraid he'll turn into Lector and eat her brains...in Maine...

She said, "Oh, I loved him, but he was... scary. I was going to invite him up to Maine; I have this beautiful home in Maine... but then I reconsidered because I saw that movie again. Do you want someone eating your brain while you are sitting in your beautiful dining room in Maine?" Hopkins won an Academy Award for his portrayal of Dr, Lecter, but the accolades weren't enough to sway Stewart. She adds, "I would have probably had a very nice relationship with Anthony Hopkins, but I couldn't get past the Lecter thing."


Cameron Diaz

tells MSNBC she likes sex...alot

Cameron Diaz says her favorite way to relax is to have sex. “Sex is the most amazing stress reliever,” Justin Timberlake’s gal told the London Sun. “I actually think it’s the best thing for everything! I think it should be 100 percent part of everyone’s life on a day-to-day basis. We’d all be a lot happier!”


The CityRag

has the scoop on secret drug parties of the Stars....

According to Star Magazine - a tsunami of drug use has taken Hollywood by storm. And Lindsay Lohan's suite at the Chateau Marmont is a hotbed of secret drug parties! Star reports that celebrities are trying any and every combination; with cocaine, xanax, adderall, ecstasy, heroin, oxycontin, and crystal meth readily available.


Angelina Jolie and Bradd Pitt

want more kids but she's on the Pill.... she tells Good Morning America...

I want Mad (Maddox) to know that as our family grew and we all came together, we didn't just start having children, biological children. Yes, we have Shiloh and it's been a wonderful experience, but we want to find another brother or sister in the world for our family...I'm on the pill...You know, now the questions are more when you have a mixed-race family, do you balance the races so there's another African person in the house for Z? So there's another Asian person in the house for Mad? Shiloh has Brad and I she can look at...What's best for the children as they grow? ... We don't just want to have different children from different countries. That's not the point."


That's it for now..stay tuned for more weird crap from the good folks in Hollyweird...

~izzy~

No comments: