Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kelly Ripa and Rosie O'Donnell butt heads

Well stop the presses, Rosie O'Donnell is upset with Kelly Ripa.

During a recent "Live with Regis and Kelly" episode, guest co-host Clay Aiken put his hand over the mouth of Kelly Ripa. When Clay saw that Kelly did not appreciate the jesture, he said "Oh no, I'm in trouble."

Ripa replied, "No, I just don't know where that hand's been, honey."

Enter Rosie O'Donnell. Somehow, in her own little way, Rosie felt that the statement was a homophobic statement. I don't know how she knew that it was a homophobic statment since she wasn't on the set. I think she must have done a Remote Long Distant Mind Meld with Kelly and that is how she know this. Otherwise, she'd just be spewing off her big mouth.

"Now listen, to me that was a homophobic remark. If that was a straight man, if that was a cute man, if that was a guy that she didn't question his sexuality, she would have said a different thing," Rosie O'Donnell said.

Again, does she really know Kelly Ripa this well or is she just spouting off? My guess is she's spouting off but that's just me 'cause I don't know how strong her Vulcan powers are.

I got to tell ya, I don't know how many times I've heard that phrase. My wife is fond of saying it to me and she'll be the first to tell you that I'm in no way, shape or form gay. I've even used that phrase myself, especially if someone is going to hand me food with their hands, I'll chime up and say, "Hey, use tongs, I don't know where your hands have been!"

Rosie has a history of saying things to bring attention to her. I don't watch The View, is the ratings really that bad that she has to draw attention to her and the show?

Or could it be that she is jealus of Kelly?

Clay is trying to remain quiet about this feud and his sexuality. However, thanks to Rosie, his sexuality is now out in the open for public discussion again. I bet he's really thanking Rosie about now!

Hey Rosie, here's an idea. If someone wants you to publicly defend them should they feel slighted, they'll call you....dig it? Otherwise, keep the trap shut!

izzy

No comments: